Sunday, October 15, 2006

It's Been A Week

Well - my posts have been near to 'nil - I realize that but my life has seemed a bit out of control. I caught a cold last Friday - horrible sore throat - battled that for four days and then thought I was "in the clear" and then it hit - runny nose, sneezing, coughing and NOW SINUS INFECTION!! I have felt like I've been living on another planet now for three or four days. AND - in the midst of all of that - I had to attend a conference last Thursday and Friday for the library - whew, hope I got something out of that!! So that is why I haven't posted - -



Other news - our paperwork IS STILL IN LIMBO!! I am about ready to scream but that wouldn't do any good - the only ones that would hear me would be my family and they've all heard me scream before so it wouldn't accomplish it's purpose anyway!! NOW - (get ready, this just gets better) the gov't office says they have either lost, or never received, our homestudy to process our paperwork so we can't even be scheduled for a fingerprinting appointment. Goodness gracious - I never would have thought it would take THREE months just to schedule a fingerprinting appointment - that has to be a record!! Anyway - we sit and wait and remember that God must have a reason for us to keep waiting - needless to say - the waits aren't getting any shorter on the China end - we are still looking at a year to a year and a half wait once our papers FINALLY get to China - so we go from hoping our papers would be to China in August of this year to now just hoping we can get them there before January!!! (Ok Lord, I'm trying to learn - can't we just cover this lesson and move forward!!)
Well - that's the news from the Bilby's for now - we are still alive (just barely with these crazy sinus problems) and it's almost time for a new week - where does the time go???

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hang in there.....your right about one thing...it's all in God's time. At least you have 4 beautiful children at home and a great husband! :) You know the drill....it will all work out in the end....and when it does you'll forget about these past few months that have been giving you grief! You are always in my thoughts, my friend! :)

When you are harvesting your crops and forget to bring in a bundle of grain from your field, don't go back to get it. Leave it for the foreigners, orphans and widows. Then the LORD your God will bless you in all you do.
~Deuteronomy 24:19

Search This Blog

Buy from our site - a portion comes back to us...

Tidbits