Thursday, September 28, 2006

New CD

Well - you know, once you have a life experience (like adopting) you seek out others with those same experiences. So - yes, I have done that - that is a good thing and a bad thing - Good because you can now share, ask for advice, etc. Bad because they share with you all of these great things you can buy!!! SO - now I'm going to share these great things with you too!! When I first heard of this Chinese Daughters CD - I ordered it right away as there isn't much like it out there. I thoroughly enjoy it - it brings tears to our eyes (I know that doesn't surprise you about Joe - but yes, I cry at this one too!!! :) and it's a great lullaby album for Chloe. Now I see a new one that has music with an adoption theme done by all different Christian artists. It looks good too - some of my favorite artists - I just can't resist!!! And so I had to share!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Becky,
If you are going to advertise, the least you can do is tell us where we can get the CDs. Do you have web addresses of where we can order them or are they available in stores?
~v

Beckyb said...

Click on the colored words that say the name or description of the cd's - it will take you there!!!! I linked them to the webpage! High-tech over here.

Anonymous said...

Cool, You really are high-tech. ~v

Anonymous said...

Becky-
Got my order in and ready to roll.
~v

Beckyb said...

Let me know how you like them - we love our lullabies one and we are waiting on the new one!!

Becky

When you are harvesting your crops and forget to bring in a bundle of grain from your field, don't go back to get it. Leave it for the foreigners, orphans and widows. Then the LORD your God will bless you in all you do.
~Deuteronomy 24:19

Search This Blog

Buy from our site - a portion comes back to us...

Tidbits