Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Is Your House Quiet???


Just in case your house is quiet - you need some of my noise!! So here it is....

If it's not the sound of instruments - and yes, Chloe thinks she is a concert jembe player!!!
It's constant questions from three very talkative boys and NOW (remind me why we wanted her to learn to talk!!!) we have a little girl that doesn't stop talking either. Her favorite question is, "Chloe have a snack?" To which I usually say, "No - it's almost lunch, dinner, etc." I told her that today and she dropped the granola bar back in the box and stalked away with an "Oh Shoot!!"

Ok - so I admit it - I LOVE my noise!!! :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks becky,
I needed a good laugh today.Chloe has become quite the little ??? shall I say pistal.There can never be a dull moment at your house.
Keep it up Chloe, keep momma on her toes.
Mr. Brian

Beckyb said...

Mr. Brian - now you are letting out our secrets - a "pistol", huh?!?!? :) I prefer "spicy"!!!

Becky

Anonymous said...

I can relate to that kind of noise! And although I love "my noise" as well......I am sooooo thankful when it is NAP TIME! ;)

Anonymous said...

bahahah, I love it!!! It is like that here too. I love nap time too!! : )

Anonymous said...

Oh, that was from me, Jenny : )

Sandra said...

LOL that was funny...my house is not quiet at all.

BTW, I haven't received any emails, can you resend them?

When you are harvesting your crops and forget to bring in a bundle of grain from your field, don't go back to get it. Leave it for the foreigners, orphans and widows. Then the LORD your God will bless you in all you do.
~Deuteronomy 24:19

Search This Blog

Buy from our site - a portion comes back to us...

Tidbits