Well - here goes - I was tagged again - thanks Jen. :)
Three things that Scare Me:
1) Losing my kids or husband
2) Feeling out of control
3) A FULL schedule (I LOVE my down time!)
Three people who Make me Laugh:
1) My kids (Usually!!)
2) Alf!!!! (Sick humor, I know!)
Three Things I Hate:
1) Complaining about school (hmmm, wonder who that could be referring to?)
2) Strenuous Exercise
Three Things I don't Understand:
1) Philosophy/Heavy Theology - Both of Joe's majors!!! (At least I have someone who can explain them to me!)
2) Child Pornography (I should have put this back on what I hate!!)
Three Things I am Doing Right Now:
1) Listening to Chloe sing in her bed
2) Thinking of what else I should be doing
3) Deciding where to go out for supper! (Since I'm scared of and don't understand cooking!!)
Three Things I want to do Before I Die:
1) Write AND PUBLISH a Book
2) See my kids married/have kids
3) Have alone time with my husband!!!!! (Someday!!)
Three Things I Can Do:
3) Make a mean box of Hamburger Helper!
Three Ways to Describe my Personality:
2) For Left Brain Tests - I was a "0" - that means I had no Right Brain in me!!! Very Organized ~particular~neat~orderly, etc. You get the point! (Joe has to be the exact opposite!!!)
3) Love to have Fun
Three Things I Can't Do:
1) Cook (I'm not lying - ask Joe!!)
2) Go to bed with a messy house
Three Things I think you Should Listen to:
1) Birds Singing
2) Joe preach
3) Chloe sing "Jesus Wuvs Me - This I know!!!"
Three Favorite Foods:
2) Chinese (American - not in China!!)
3) You guessed it - COFFEE!!
Three Beverages I Drink:
1) Surprise - COFFEE!!
2) Pepsi Jazz
3) Diet Black Cherry Vanilla Coke
Three Shows I Watched as a Kid:
2) Mac Guyver - My sister made me!!
3) Silver Spoons
Now - "Go Take on the Day!"