Well - here goes - I was tagged again - thanks Jen. :)
Three things that Scare Me:
1) Losing my kids or husband
2) Feeling out of control
3) A FULL schedule (I LOVE my down time!)
Three people who Make me Laugh:
1) My kids (Usually!!)
2) Alf!!!! (Sick humor, I know!)
Three Things I Hate:
1) Complaining about school (hmmm, wonder who that could be referring to?)
2) Strenuous Exercise
Three Things I don't Understand:
1) Philosophy/Heavy Theology - Both of Joe's majors!!! (At least I have someone who can explain them to me!)
2) Child Pornography (I should have put this back on what I hate!!)
Three Things I am Doing Right Now:
1) Listening to Chloe sing in her bed
2) Thinking of what else I should be doing
3) Deciding where to go out for supper! (Since I'm scared of and don't understand cooking!!)
Three Things I want to do Before I Die:
1) Write AND PUBLISH a Book
2) See my kids married/have kids
3) Have alone time with my husband!!!!! (Someday!!)
Three Things I Can Do:
3) Make a mean box of Hamburger Helper!
Three Ways to Describe my Personality:
2) For Left Brain Tests - I was a "0" - that means I had no Right Brain in me!!! Very Organized ~particular~neat~orderly, etc. You get the point! (Joe has to be the exact opposite!!!)
3) Love to have Fun
Three Things I Can't Do:
1) Cook (I'm not lying - ask Joe!!)
2) Go to bed with a messy house
Three Things I think you Should Listen to:
1) Birds Singing
2) Joe preach
3) Chloe sing "Jesus Wuvs Me - This I know!!!"
Three Favorite Foods:
2) Chinese (American - not in China!!)
3) You guessed it - COFFEE!!
Three Beverages I Drink:
1) Surprise - COFFEE!!
2) Pepsi Jazz
3) Diet Black Cherry Vanilla Coke
Three Shows I Watched as a Kid:
2) Mac Guyver - My sister made me!!
3) Silver Spoons
Now - "Go Take on the Day!"
When you are harvesting your crops and forget to bring in a bundle of grain from your field, don't go back to get it. Leave it for the foreigners, orphans and widows. Then the LORD your God will bless you in all you do.