Friday, June 30, 2006

Gotcha Days


I used to sit and bawl at those "birth stories" on a cable channel (when I used to have time to sit and watch TV - what was that now - 10 years ago?!?!?!?) years ago - now I also sit and bawl over "Gotcha Day" videos. Bethany has put together these two videos - almost as good as our own!!! :) If you've never seen a Gotcha Day - these are wonderful to watch- it is amazing and will touch your heart to see God match up familes across this big world with an even bigger plan in mind!!

Chloe - http://speedstream.netro.ca/bcs/china1.wmv
Addie - http://speedstream.netro.ca/bcs/china2.wmv

Oh and can't resist - here's Chloe's referral picture - I love looking back!!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

I am supposed to be packing...and I am watching these!! : ) Love them love them love them!!!

When you are harvesting your crops and forget to bring in a bundle of grain from your field, don't go back to get it. Leave it for the foreigners, orphans and widows. Then the LORD your God will bless you in all you do.
~Deuteronomy 24:19

Search This Blog

Buy from our site - a portion comes back to us...

Tidbits