Friday, February 22, 2008

Touching Lives...

As an adoptive mom, my heart has been touched by the whole miracle of adoption. I want to support it as much as I can - help others who are adopting, encourage them, etc. One way I thought I could do this is thinking of the financial end - we know, working on our second international adoption, how expensive it can be to help a child so I want to do all I can to help others earn this money so that MONEY isn't the reason they decide not to adopt! SO - hence begins another blog!!! This new blog, Touching Lives, is started hoping to do just that, touch lives!! Anyone may add their blog/store link to this new blog and it will be a one-stop shopping spot for those of us that want to support adoption. You can know that whatever you purchase from these sites is benefiting adoption. If I am going to spend money - that's sure a bonus to know that it is supporting something that is near and dear to my heart.

So click on the picture below to go visit the new blog - and keep going back to see what's new to go shopping for!!!

Touching Lives

4 comments:

Jewels of My Heart said...

What a wonderful idea. I know my heart's desire is to bring my Isabella home one day and I hate that it comes down to lack of money to even start the process. Thank you for helping those who are in the process.
God Bless You and God's Speed to your little one.

Nikki said...

Love it, Becky! What a fabulous idea!!!

Kelley said...

Great idea! I love the site--you've done a fantastic job with it!

Anonymous said...

Great idea, Becky!!

When you are harvesting your crops and forget to bring in a bundle of grain from your field, don't go back to get it. Leave it for the foreigners, orphans and widows. Then the LORD your God will bless you in all you do.
~Deuteronomy 24:19

Search This Blog

Buy from our site - a portion comes back to us...

Tidbits