Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Hair

Since some of you asked what Joe uses on Chloe's hair - he says it has to be the heat-activated hairspray. It REALLY works - she still has curls today, Tuesday, and he did it Sunday morning - so that is pretty good. (Yes, she will get a bath tonight - incase you are wondering what is up with that!!!)

So - I put a link here to Amazon to buy the product - you can probably get it many places, but if you do buy it through our website (just like books) we get a portion donated to our adoption account.



Joe did say - that it might not be the product - it might just be his "magic touch"!!!

12 comments:

Steffie B. said...

OMW.....heat activation spray for the 3 year old.....you guys crack me right up!

Beckyb said...

You are right Stef - but Joe says, "A Dad's gotta do what a Dad's gotta do!!!!"

Mr.Brian said...

LOLOLOLOL just Joe's touch?????
Hmmm what is his job at our church????
I am starting to think you tell me the truth when you say "YOU" are the god one.

Nikki said...

I am cracking up that Chloe uses PRODUCT on her hair...

Jana said...

LOVE those curls. I can't imagine Oakley's hair ever curling, it's so STRAIGHT and thick and heavy. Chloe is gorgeous!!

Dianne said...

Thanks for sharing, her hair is darling.
Hope you're all feeling better!

Unknown said...

Thanks for the help! I think I may just buy some! :) Maybe it will help with my hair too.

I guess she just wants to have beautiful, curly hair like her mommy. :)

Joan said...

I use that stuff I let me tell ya, It really works!

Middle-Aged Moi said...

I'm sure it was Joe, not the product....LOL!

Gwen Oatsvall said...

it is never to early for product ... hee hee .. love it ... we need to talk soon ... i have another way for you to raise some $$$$ ....love ya!

~Amy~ said...

Girl after my own heart! ;)

A Mom- In-W8ing said...

Love the curls, too cute!!

Hairspray with hold like that sure would save me a lot of time in the mornings before work. I could do my hair on Monday and not worry about it for the rest of the week, lol!!!!!

Smiles! :o)
Nikki

When you are harvesting your crops and forget to bring in a bundle of grain from your field, don't go back to get it. Leave it for the foreigners, orphans and widows. Then the LORD your God will bless you in all you do.
~Deuteronomy 24:19

Search This Blog

Buy from our site - a portion comes back to us...

Tidbits