Wednesday, February 06, 2008

7 Things....

Carey, over at Journey to Jaden, tagged me for
THE SEVEN THINGS YOU MAY NOT KNOW ABOUT ME MEME:

(so here goes - but this will be hard - my life is basically an open book!!)

1. I always wanted a dozen kids - yes, both Joe and I said that, then we started having children!!!

2. I don't like driving - yes, I am the only mother who can't wait until her son is 16 so he can drive!!!

3. The only food I REALLY DO NOT CARE FOR????? Seafood

4. What do I REALLY want to do with my life?? I would love to dabble more in computers and programming - HTML intrigues me!

5. What is my LEAST favorite thing to do??? Sweat!!! (Which is why I hate exercise AND summer!!!)

6. I have to make my bed everyday - I can't stand an unmade bed!!!

7. I have seen bodies embalmed - remember, I wanted to be a mortician!?!?! :)

Now - I would love to tag Stef, Karen, Mr. Brian, Monica, Gwen, Verna, and Nikki.

8 comments:

Sue said...

Hey I'm withyou on that hate seafood thing. Ugh! I can't stand it. Must come from having to eat it every single Friday for my life when I was growing up. Back then all they had were fish sticks, I swear,that they served kids. Horrid stuff.

Nikki said...

You make me laugh! Maybe that is why you wanted a dozen kids...figured you'd never be able to leave the house (no driving for you!)

I LOOOOVE seafood, but don't eat it very often cuz Jay is not about it.

And, girl, I did this one already!
XO

Steffie B. said...

I think I knew everything except the seafood one....and I will try to do my tag after the weekend.....you are like the 4th person tagging me for this. I think people want to really see how much of a freak I am! lol

Mr.Brian said...

I am there with you too on the seafood thing.UGGH!

polkadot said...

Hating seafood! Made eating in China difficult at times...

Happy Chinese New Year!

Denise C said...

You are so funny!!! I don't care for seafood either.....and I HATE to sweat..which is not a good thing especially since my hormones are trying to do their own thing while my body wonders what hit it! hee-hee! Peri-menopause....no fun!...I know...Too much information right??? ;)
Thanks for letting us look into the interesting stuff about Becky B! I am anxious to hear from you regarding our Home school bond. I am happy for you that the "blog Building" is going so well... I really need to just give in and let you build mine...but I am really trying to learn how to do it myself...not to do them for others..but just be able to redo mine as often as I would like....I think that would be fun!!!
Hugs to you!!!! And stop by when you get some free time!!! I am looking forward to it!

Middle-Aged Moi said...

HOW can you NOT like seafood?

And I'm with you on the bed thing. I'm the same.

3 Peanuts said...

I HATE to sweat too so I don't excersie either:)

I love learning these things about people.

Kim

When you are harvesting your crops and forget to bring in a bundle of grain from your field, don't go back to get it. Leave it for the foreigners, orphans and widows. Then the LORD your God will bless you in all you do.
~Deuteronomy 24:19

Search This Blog

Buy from our site - a portion comes back to us...

Tidbits