Thursday, August 17, 2006

God's Handiwork















Ok - I went outside the other night - with the camera and the VERY LONG LENS - I mean the one that you almost need three other people just to hold the lens up - Joe was laughing by the way - and I stood outside forever to get just the right pictures - you see to a photographer timing is everything - I needed the sun to be just in the right spot - and the clouds needed to cooperate as well - we had storms going over but higher clouds that were just beautiful - So, yes, as I was saying, I'm out in the yard snapping picture after picture - I came inside and downloaded them and Joe humored me and looked at them for awhile - he said they looked "nice" - I expected thunderous applause when he saw these - oh well, you had to be there to appreciate the beauty - BUT I did want to post them so that you can say you saw them here first before National Geographic comes to purchase them for their next issue. I will keep you posted on my budding career in photography!! Until then - I won't quit my day job!!! :)

No comments:

When you are harvesting your crops and forget to bring in a bundle of grain from your field, don't go back to get it. Leave it for the foreigners, orphans and widows. Then the LORD your God will bless you in all you do.
~Deuteronomy 24:19

Search This Blog

Buy from our site - a portion comes back to us...

Tidbits