Friday, January 27, 2012

Giving to Those Who Can't....

I just want to give a shout-out for a VERY worthy cause - let's go beyond ourselves and reach out to bless others.  The Sparrow Fund does just that and allows us to be a part - through their Etsy store - I have bought from them and their work is gorgeous.  Their funds have been low in January and the women in Kenya are counting on these sales to provide for themselves and their families.  I just want to spread the word - we can help beyond our borders and I love to do that when I can!  (They also just launched a way for adoptive families to raise money for their adoptions and yes, that is also near and dear to my heart!!)

No comments:

When you are harvesting your crops and forget to bring in a bundle of grain from your field, don't go back to get it. Leave it for the foreigners, orphans and widows. Then the LORD your God will bless you in all you do.
~Deuteronomy 24:19

Search This Blog

Buy from our site - a portion comes back to us...

Tidbits