Monday, June 15, 2009

Hearing from God

I know God does these things just for me - and I have needed to hear from Him lately! So I'm out reading blogs (of all things) and I come across this:
"But these things I plan won't happen right away. Slowly, steadily, surely, the time approaches when the vision will be fulfilled. If it seems slow, be patient! For it will surely take place. It will not be late by a single day." Habakkuk 2:3
Totally hit me where I was at - and I had to smile - yep, He can even speak through blogs!!

**On a sidenote - I have opened a CafePress store because people kept telling me items they wished they'd see for sale. I made some designs and uploaded them and then CafePress does the rest - right now all of my designs are Chinese in nature - but I have some more plans here!!! BusyMamaStore

2 comments:

Number 6 and no more counting! said...

Hi Becky,

I will get on ordering one of these this week. I hope it goes well.

Lea
xo

Carrie said...

Love that one- I needed to hear it too-Thanks for posting that verse!

When you are harvesting your crops and forget to bring in a bundle of grain from your field, don't go back to get it. Leave it for the foreigners, orphans and widows. Then the LORD your God will bless you in all you do.
~Deuteronomy 24:19

Search This Blog

Buy from our site - a portion comes back to us...

Tidbits