Saturday, April 23, 2011

Eggs Are Ready

So after asking every 10 minutes from the minute we boiled the eggs if it was time to dye them yet - I finally gave in right before dinner! NOT one of my all-time favorite past times - it is a complete disaster to me to have 12 cups with stain-able dyes, numerous children, eggs that will crack if not handled gently, and splattering stainable liquid every time an egg drops in yet another cup. Oh well - we survived and the girls LOVED it. See?? I really am overcoming my OCD. :) I even did it alone this year as Joe was quite busy today!

Egg Watcher

Happy Egg Decorators!

Yellow Takes TOO Long!

<span class=

First Mate and Second Mate

Their Masterpieces!

No comments:

When you are harvesting your crops and forget to bring in a bundle of grain from your field, don't go back to get it. Leave it for the foreigners, orphans and widows. Then the LORD your God will bless you in all you do.
~Deuteronomy 24:19

Search This Blog

Buy from our site - a portion comes back to us...

Tidbits