Thursday, April 28, 2011

BIG Field Trip!

I was so pleased to be able to go along on Jada's field trip to the Butterfly House. I had contemplated not going, as things were quite crazy at home, until little Jada looked and me and said, "No Mom, You Said You GOING!!" I guess I did tell her that - better carry through. :) And I was so glad I did! Here is some of our fun!


All the butterflies eating!

Some Buddies!


Even the aquariums were so much fun!!

The Whole Class!!!

After lunch fun on the playground!

Someday I'll bore you with some of my hundreds of butterfly and fish pictures - but for now - this will suffice to show you what a fun day we had. And now Mom is exhausted - must be time for bed!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What fun!! I love, love, LOVE her
haircut!! SOOO CUTE!!!

Gma of 7

hollym, said...

Field trips can be so much fun! Looks like you had a such a good time.:)I'm sure that this is a great memory maker for Jada!

When you are harvesting your crops and forget to bring in a bundle of grain from your field, don't go back to get it. Leave it for the foreigners, orphans and widows. Then the LORD your God will bless you in all you do.
~Deuteronomy 24:19

Search This Blog

Buy from our site - a portion comes back to us...

Tidbits