Saturday, March 19, 2011

Baking....

I know, you are wondering what I'm up today. (ME too, to be honest!)
But I did accomplish my friendship bread (you see, last week my Mom finished it up for me, yep, I mushed and she did all the hard work!). But today I did it myself. I do take a small amount of pride in that - I mean - after all of my kitchen fiasco's I am almost frightened to step in that linoleum-floored room. (I think Joe gets scared too - he watches me pretty close and asks LOTS of questions). But here it is - my pride and joy!

I branched out this time - yes, take a deep breath! I added ALMOND flavoring instead of vanilla - STOP LAUGHING - I was worried about that minor change but Joe said I'd be ok. And if you want alternative recipes, THIS is a great spot!! SO now the grand prize - I have three bags of starter to share!! (That's just the kind of person I am - always willing to share what I have!!) So don't be shy - speak up, oh, the only glitch is that you must be local - I just can not subject myself to standing in the post office and explaining that the contents of my package are liquid, fragile and yes, maybe even potentially hazardous!!

No comments:

When you are harvesting your crops and forget to bring in a bundle of grain from your field, don't go back to get it. Leave it for the foreigners, orphans and widows. Then the LORD your God will bless you in all you do.
~Deuteronomy 24:19

Search This Blog

Buy from our site - a portion comes back to us...

Tidbits