Wednesday, July 22, 2009

School Time!

We made the big decision to start school this week. Our dilemma?? Well - if we travel to China during school (which it seems we will at this point) - we will lose at least two weeks of school during travel AND possibly one to two more when we get back as I'm not so sure I'll be ready to jump right back in - depending on Jada's personality and how we feel after travel. SO, to give us some "play time" - we are starting now. Yes, I hear your groans - they sound just like my boys' groans - BUT NOT CHLOE'S!!! She was jumping for joy! She just LIVES for this.
So - day one, I tell her we are going to use pattern blocks and give her the box. I told her to build me anything and let me know when she was done. Here is her masterpiece!
The boys' jaws were nearly on the floor - we all were impressed - we were thinking a simple design and she goes 3-D on us!! The girl is hilarious - and she just loves this! Last night she says to me before bed, "I don't think I am going to be able to sleep mommy." I asked her why not and she replied, "I can't stop thinking about those pattern blocks!" See why she cracks me up all the time!?!?

7 comments:

Lisa said...

Becky - she sounds SO much like Loe! We got our curriculum a few weeks ago and she has been BEGGING to start school ever since! We're waiting until the 3rd. Torture!

LaLa said...

Love it!!! Such a smart and cute girl!

Anonymous said...

Wow that girl has talent! :-)

Mr.Brian said...

gee wizBecky,when you told me this I never imagined it was that good.My mouth almost hit the floor too when i saw this.She has some amazing talents.

Carol said...

I'm so impressed! Way to go Chloe. :)

RamblingMother said...

Wow! that is amazing. She is talented.

Anonymous said...

very cool i love playing with pattern blocks.

Amber Drilling

When you are harvesting your crops and forget to bring in a bundle of grain from your field, don't go back to get it. Leave it for the foreigners, orphans and widows. Then the LORD your God will bless you in all you do.
~Deuteronomy 24:19

Search This Blog

Buy from our site - a portion comes back to us...

Tidbits