Wednesday, July 15, 2009

New Do!!

Never tell a 5 year old that she has a haircut the next day - at least not THIS 5 year old - because for the next 24 hours - every 5 minutes - I was asked if it was time. This girl LOVES her haircuts. I put her in bed last night and she came out with such a serious face and said, "Mom, I just can not sleep thinking about my haircut tomorrow." Then she comes out this morning - fully dressed - glasses on - and says, "I am ready to go to my haircut." Poor thing - I had to tell her that the haircut wasn't until supper time. So 5:30 finally came -
Chloe's hair was SO long - our hairstylist had to sit and cut off part before she had Chloe sit down! We cut off 8 inches so we could send it in - there was one place online that took 8 inches, so we are going to try that.
New Do!!

She looks good with long hair or short!!!
Sassy and Cute!!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is just sooo beautiful :-) I know Mags is begging to go to the beauty parlor, too. I want to wait until it's closer to the start of school, though.

Chloe looks so peaceful having her hair washed. I know that's my favorite part ;-)

Anonymous said...

Emily ask me all the time to get her hair cut short. I just can't bring myself to do it! Seeing Chloes, and it being so cute, I think I can do it now, lol

Tell Chloe she looks beautiful!

Chawksgirl4ever said...

awww i love it.it feels so good to get a good haircut

hollym. said...

Becky, Chloe looks darling! So grown up!:)

Lisa said...

Definitely CUTE!!!

Number 6 and no more counting! said...

Most definitely "cute!"

Lea
xo

RamblingMother said...

cute cut. I wish G would let me get her hair cut short!

amy o said...

Becky,
Taya had 8 inches cut off about 2 months ago. If you can imagine, we had NEVER gotten her hair cut since we became a family in 05!!! It was past her cute lil butooshka!! We ended up with bangs too. I really like the change, and, it actually is easier to take care of! Chloe looks BEAUTIFUL and so grown up!! Boy, does time fly! i bet it feels thicker too??
Amy Oberloh

Anonymous said...

very cute i love it :)

Amber Drilling

Faith, Hope, and Love said...

Very cute!!!

When you are harvesting your crops and forget to bring in a bundle of grain from your field, don't go back to get it. Leave it for the foreigners, orphans and widows. Then the LORD your God will bless you in all you do.
~Deuteronomy 24:19

Search This Blog

Buy from our site - a portion comes back to us...

Tidbits