Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Smoking

The boys are getting ready to head out of the van on this -1 degree day and Chloe says, "Boys, I hope you don't smoke while you are outside." Of course, we all asked her what she meant. To which she replied, "Well, when I'm outside, I don't mean to, but sometimes I smoke when I open my mouth. I try not to open my mouth but I have to breathe. I know smoking is bad for me, I'm sorry I do that." After we all tried DESPERATELY to hide our giggles, we explained to her the facts of Iowa winters and breathing!!

7 comments:

Kristi said...

That Chloe says the funniest things! Anna is all into "pologizing" instead of saying "sorry". She loves to boss her brothers and tell them when they need to apologize....I mean pologize. Becky, how is your back? I hope it is better and I said a prayer for you. I am just now checking blogs after a time away.

Mr.Brian said...

I sure hope you write all these things she says down.Some day you could have loads of fun.

OH MY #6 said...

too cute for words. so sweet.

Lea
xo

Lady L said...

Sounds like you could break into a little science lesson! Kids say the darndest things! They are priceless! And, Art Linkletter would've loved to record her.

Steffie B. said...

OMW....she is hilarious....we smoke here in MI too......at least until mid April! lol

~verna said...

You have taught her well, maybe too well ;)

Anonymous said...

That is funny.

Amber Drilling

When you are harvesting your crops and forget to bring in a bundle of grain from your field, don't go back to get it. Leave it for the foreigners, orphans and widows. Then the LORD your God will bless you in all you do.
~Deuteronomy 24:19

Search This Blog

Buy from our site - a portion comes back to us...

Tidbits