Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Not Home

Well - in case you had missed my presence in bloggerland - I am in Portland at a library meeting - or that's what they'll tell you anyway - shhhh, don't tell that they have GREAT shopping here!!! (Just kidding Joe!!!) So - I haven't been able to post regularly nor do I have any great pictures to share - so I'll share an old one with you until I can get out and take some photos around Portland - it is beautiful here - everything is blooming - which, from what I've heard, is MUCH nicer than my hometown at the moment!!! Did someone say SNOW and I'm missing it?!?!?

So - I'll be here for a few more days and then I'm back again - but now that my internet is working, whew, I feel better already!!!! :)


I saw another blogger that had done this and I loved it - it's Chloe on Gotcha Day holding her referral pictures!! Is that even the same little girl????

15 comments:

Mr.Brian said...

Yes you missed a dusting of snow here but around Spirit lake they got 10.5 inches.
Now I am a lover of snow too but it is spring and I am thinking Tulips.At this rate we will not have blooming tulips this year.
I am sure your family is missing you terribly bad. However maybe with grandma there they are gretting spoiled rotten and Joe is not having to cook.

Steffie B. said...

OMW....she looks absolutely beautiful!

Sue said...

Boy, I was hoping you'd make it online before you came back home again. Have we ever missed you. Don't worry, though, this snow stuff is a great thing to miss. Can't wait to see Portland pics. Be adventerous!

LaLa said...

What a sweet smile. Have fun shopping...ummmm, I mean, learning...

Anonymous said...

I love that picture of her in her purple silks...What a great idea that was ;-)

Beckyb said...

Sandra - now I remember - it was YOU that I stole that great idea from!!! You smarty!!

Sophie's Mom said...

Oh my goodness... she's ADORABLE! Her smile and dimply cheek is so cute. You have a beautiful family, and well-done website.
Christine
SOPHIA’S WEBSITE

Gwen Oatsvall said...

whew, i had missed ya and was starting to worry about ya ...have fun shopping, i mean the library conference ...hee,hee.

Tracy said...

What a great idea! She's just adorable ...

Nikki said...

I was hoping you would still post while on your trip! I have missed you!

Great picture of Chloe. I also saw that idea and thought it was great (but I didn't actually do it!)

Enjoy your time in Portland and we'll talk soon!

Kim said...

such a beauty! What a great idea with the now and then photos

Emmie said...

Hope you have a great and safe time in Portland! You did indeed miss a great snowfall. There may still be a little when you get back though, don't worry! Chloe looks adorable, as always! :)

PandaMom said...

I LOVE IT! LOVE IT! LOVE IT! She is sooo adorable!

redmaryjanes said...

I love that picture. So much meaning in a single photo.

Carey said...

Chloe is so beautiful!

When you are harvesting your crops and forget to bring in a bundle of grain from your field, don't go back to get it. Leave it for the foreigners, orphans and widows. Then the LORD your God will bless you in all you do.
~Deuteronomy 24:19

Search This Blog

Buy from our site - a portion comes back to us...

Tidbits