Monday, April 20, 2009

Amazing

What always amazes me is that God takes care of everything! And again, for this adoption, we have people asking how they can help financially. So I will post some different ways you can help give money toward our adoption.

1) You can give to the piggy bank in the sidebar - this goes through Paypal.
2) You can sign up for a blog makeover at Busy Mama Blog Design.
3) You can order from Amazon.com by clicking on ANY of our links at the bottom of this page - you don't even have to order THAT item, but any order placed by clicking in through our blog - gives a small portion to our family account.
4) You can mail a check to our church and give through them - that would give you a tax deductible statement. If you choose this route here's the address:
New Hope Evangelical Free Church
Attn: Lisa Leusink
718 Florida Ave. SW
Orange City, IA 51041
IN THE MEMO LINE: put "Adoption for Bilby's" and it will 100% get to us and you will get a tax-deductible statement as well.
5) Any Creative Memories orders placed through my site also give a portion back to us - so that is good too!! (Traditional Scrapbooking or Digital Supplies - either counts!!)
6)Lastly, I am starting another blog - I know, I hear the groans now!! - but this one is called Chloe's Closet - I am selling all of Chloe's out-grown clothes that I was saving for Jada and now know won't fit her! I am also accepting DONATIONS of items to auction on this site as well - some designers have offered to send me brand new items to list on there - and that helps us too!

We do still have a LARGE chunk to pay Bethany here before our adoption is finished. This adoption, with all of the renewals and price increases, will cost us almost $10,000 more than Chloe's adoption - and while we wouldn't have it any other way - that is a lot of money!
MORE THAN any financial giving - we SO covet your prayers. We feel so much peace in this, we know God has brought us this far and will continue to lead and guide us - we just are thrilled by your prayers for Jada and our family - God is good!

4 comments:

Adrienne said...

Becky, WOW, WOW, WOW!!! This is amazing news. I truly believe that God is using these L-O-N-G waits to turn eyes and hearts to these precious waiting children. I'm encouraged that both of our girls have vision issues. We will be praying for your family and precious Jada. When will you travel?
Adrienne in TX

Jana said...

I am SO HAPPY for you and can't wait to see your journey unfold. I can only imagine the roller coaster of emotions and yes, it is amazing that it is often our children that simplify things for us and give us the answers we seek from experts. I'm so glad you're hearts were opened -- Jada and her new family are blessed beyond measure.

Love to you!!

Becca said...

Oh, how happy I am for you! What a leap of faith! I promise to keep your family in my prayers as you bring Jada home! The passage below is from the book Stepping Heavenward. It has become one of my new favorites and I think that you will appreciate it as much as I do.

"She says, I shall now have one mouth the more to fill and two feet the more to shoe, more disturbed nights, more laborious days, and less leisure or visiting, reading, music, and drawing. Well! This is one side of the story, to be sure, but I look at the other. Here is a sweet, fragrant mouth to kiss; here are two more feet to make music with their pattering about my nursery. Here is a soul to train for God; and the body in which it dwell is worthy all it will cost; since it is the abode of a Kingly tenant"

Blessings on your journey to Jada, Becca

Nicole said...

Fabulous story! Our newest daughter is waiting for us in China and the Lord preformed a huge miracle in bringing her to us! When you get a chance we would love for you to read our story: http://bakerssweets.blogspot.com/2009/03/our-red-thread-journey.html

Can't wait to follow your journey to Jada!

:-)
-Nicole
www.bakerssweets.blogspot.com

When you are harvesting your crops and forget to bring in a bundle of grain from your field, don't go back to get it. Leave it for the foreigners, orphans and widows. Then the LORD your God will bless you in all you do.
~Deuteronomy 24:19

Search This Blog

Buy from our site - a portion comes back to us...

Tidbits