Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Motherhood

I love being a mom - (I will preface that and say that I am normal and somedays I wonder what I've gotten myself into!!). My favorite parts of being a Mom?? I love hearing my boys say they want to be a librarian!! (Even though I know that's probably not the way they will go!) I love hearing Chloe say she just wants to get married and be a mommy just like me! I love their quick wit and funny words. I love to spend time with them and see their hearts. I love it that they still want to talk to me! I love hearing my boys tell their friends - "Why don't you just come here - we can hang out at my house?!" I love IM'ing my boys! I love hearing Chloe say, "Let's get home and see MY BOYS!" I love knowing that I have the best job in the world!!!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

And a Great Mom you are, Becky!!
I Love being a Momma, too!
You never know, maybe your boys will work for the library system. :)

LaLa said...

OH, you are so right..what a great job we have and the benefits are out of this world!!

Unknown said...

she sounds just precious1

Nikki said...

I couldn't agree with you more...BEST job in the world! We are so blessed.

Love your kiddos - they are all so incredible. Can't wait to see you all again.

XO

Steffie B. said...

Couldn't agree with you more.....;)

Mr.Brian said...

They are pretty special kids.Well trained and well behaved kids.
Now,print this off frame it and read it again in about 4-5 years as the bous become teenagers.
Unless thay will take after their mom and be perfect little blessings as I am sure you were.

Denise C said...

And I LOVE this post! No truer words have ever been written! Being a Mommy is the only thing I ever aspired to do in life! I thank God everyday for the marvelous honor of being a mom and watching her grow and learn each special day!

You are one blessed Mommy, my sweet friend!!! Your babies are just precious!

Love,
Denise

A Mom- In-W8ing said...

Wonderful post straight from the heart. I am looking forward to working that “job” someday too.

Smiles! :o)
Nikki

Gwen Oatsvall said...

that is such a sweet picture of the two of you (love Chloe's shirt) .. and your heart is so pure for your kids and your heart has impacted everything they do ... you are a great mother and you next little one will be just as blessed by your sweet heart ...

redmaryjanes said...

Wonderful post and I can relate 100%

Laura Nipper said...

Could not agree more. Being a mommy is the best job in the whole world.

Kristi said...

Great photo! You are a great mom, and I so agree with you!

Pam said...

I agree. I love hearing them laugh and their hugs.

When you are harvesting your crops and forget to bring in a bundle of grain from your field, don't go back to get it. Leave it for the foreigners, orphans and widows. Then the LORD your God will bless you in all you do.
~Deuteronomy 24:19

Search This Blog

Buy from our site - a portion comes back to us...

Tidbits